- To actively conduct businessdevelopment through sourcing, negotiating, evaluating and execution of suitableManagement Contracts, Corporate Leasing, Franchise and Manachise with thirdparty according to the standards of Ascott China and target.
- In accordance to the BusinessDevelopment targets and requirements, to source, negotiate, evaluate andexecute Management Contracts, Corporate Leasing, Franchise and Manachisecontracts based on the Brands and Products available.
- Gather and conduct market /customer research and analysis, and keep abreast with industry and markettrends to develop right feasibility study, financial modeling, brand matchingand strategies for all management contracts.
- Prepare and provide analysis,including Financial modeling for recommendation and approval by Management andto subsequently execute all contracts in accordance to negotiated agreementwithin the framework of Ascott policies and procedures.
- Work closely with both externalconsultants and internal departments on matters related to all new contracts aswell as to prepare drafting of documents.
- Ensure excellent and efficientsupport is provided to coordinate Operations, Technical services and otherdepartments discussion with 3rd party owners.
- Manage relationships withexisting and potential business / joint venture partners.
- To provide close and constantfollow-up as well as update to Management on potential leads and to also ensureproper documentation and report preparation of closed and on-going projects,including updates.
- Provide assistance to teamleader or department head in accordance to project requirements and ad-hocrequests as well as preparation of Management reporting.
- To maintain good relationshipwith Owners, Government authorities and other consultants involved in theprojects.
- Bachelor’s degree or above,preferably majoring in real estate, business, engineering and finance
- 2-5 years working experience inHospitality/Real Estate Business Development and related fields.
- Industry savvy and have somemacro-analysis ability.
- Be proficient in English andcan write various reports and other kinds of work related documents in English.
- Strong comprehensive analysiscapability, organization ability and mobilization ability due to high travelingneeds as well as good Chinese / English communication skills, with good publicrelations and coordination abilities.
- Familiar with Microsoft Words,Excel, PowerPoint and other office systems.
- Have right working attitude,integrity, trust-worthy. Strong ability to undertake working pressure.